village skanks

its been awhile since my last blog update...

  • i have a new hair-do..iam now an orange-brown haired woman~ haha
  • today is valentines day.. and im feeling super romantic cause valentines day means it is our first hand-holding anniversary.. haha we have soooo many anniversaries that i think my babylove lose track sometimes.. i love you uby kentang :D
  • i have a new job as a teacher hohhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo :D its great..alhamdulilah....
  • and on the 3rd feb.. it was my uby kentang's birthday.... we celebrated it.. hope you like your cake..your 'stuffs' and eheheheh :p
  • and yesterday we went to kong's place for cny's eve.. had fuuuuuuun... yang penting i had quality time with uby.. and thanks for my gift uby..i love the bag sayang..........lawaa.
  • and yes my paydaaay..kana advance and shit..did i splurgeeeeeeeeeee. i even bought myself a dress.. a killer dress.. clevage and all..for the holidays this march.. clubbbiiin~~~

hmm i best be going.. wanna watch bruno with the gang.. mwaaahs..